The collection includes adult and juvenile titles, best-selling fiction, large print items, gentle reads, periodicals and paperbacks.
Patrons may peruse the selection of popular DVDs and CD music. Audiobooks are also available.
Almost any item not found on the Bookmobile's shelves may be requested for future pickup at a selected community stop.
Most Bookmobile stops are located in shopping centers: Park Layne, Northridge, Northland Plaza, Walmart on Tuttle Road and in South Vienna. We also visit some Head Starts, daycare centers and schools which are not listed on the published schedule.
- You may sign-up for a new library card on the Bookmobile. Children need a parent or guardian to sign the application. All applicants must present a photo ID and proof of current address.
- It's easy to start using the Community Bookmobile. Patrons can choose a regular stop to visit and the information will be saved to your account. Place reserves online and choose Bookmobile as the pickup library.
- Reserves for stops are carried for only one day, then returned to the department for the next visit.
- Check out our easy-to-read community stops schedule(PDF). Neither Bookmobile has a scheduled route on Fridays for necessary vehicle maintenance and repairs, as well as work on such tasks as shelving, weeding and straightening the collection.
- Renew your books if you miss a stop
- Get scheduled stop information
- Request books and other materials
|2015 Winter Spring Community Bookmobile Schedule v 3.pdf||209.84 KB|