Not quite sure how to get the most out of your eReader? Bring it in (any and all models) and one of our IT experts will be here to answer your questions. We'll answer questions like...
- How do I turn on my eReader?
- Where can I get eBooks for free?
- How do I download eBooks?
- How many eBooks can I have at a time?
- Can I reserve titles that are not available?
- Do the eBooks erase on their own or do I have to do it?
- Does my eReader remember where I left off?
- And much more!
Call (937) 328-6903 for more information.
This program will take place in the Gaier Room of the Main Library - 201 S. Fountain Ave., Springfield, OH.